Auto and truck brakes are the most important safety system on your car. They protect your automobile, you and your passengers. Your car may not stop in time to avoid an accident if the braking system has faulty or worn parts. Therefore it is imperative to keeping them in a good working order.
Signs of Brake trouble can include:
- Check brake light is lit on the dashboard
- Squealing or grinding sounds when brakes are applied
- Car pulls to one side when brakes are applied
Schedule an appointment or walk-in if your car or truck show any of the signs of brake trouble listed above. We can perform a complete brake inspection in 30 minutes time to determine if all is OK or repair work is indicated.
We provide a complete set of brake services that include not just brake replacement pads, but all parts of your car’s braking system. Our trained technicians are knowledgeable in all aspects of your car or truck’s braking system. Periodic brake inspections are always a good idea.
Services we perform include:
- Brake Inspections
- Replace disc or drum brakes
- Replace master and wheel cylinders when required.
- Check for and repair hydraulic brake lines to insure they are not leaking.
- Add or change out hydraulic brake fluid.
- Install new rotors as well as repair existing rotors.
- Parking brake adjustment
At the end of any Brake service, we take your car or truck on a test drive to insure all of the braking system is working correctly.