Almost all cars require regular maintenance services in order to keep up the new car warranties. The larger maintenance services typically are set at 30,000 miles, 60,000 miles, and 90,000 miles. Smaller maintenance services are typically even 5000 miles. These maintenance services do not have to be made at the dealership where you purchased your vehicle.
Country Tire & Auto can perform the same maintenance service including all items on their check list. We can document and list all services we performed so you can keep in your manufacturer’s warranty manual that the service was performed.
Overtime, a vehicle’s ignition system shows signs of wear as to why you require periodic engine tune-ups. This could be in the form of sluggish or low power from a stop. Another symptom that a tune-up may be in order is a vibrating or sputtering engine during idle or acceleration.
At Country Tire and Auto our tune-ups include:
- Check performance of the spark plugs. Replace if necessary.
- Check spark plug wires to make sure they are not hard or cracked. Replace if necessary.
- Check the fuel filter to make sure it isn’t clogged or dirty.
- Check the engine’s fuel pump for proper operation.
- Adjust the engine timing and idle if necessary.
- Check the air filter. Replace if necessary.
- Check that the PCV valve isn’t clogged or leaking.
Schedule an appointment or walk-in for our maintenance and tune-up service.